Facial Steamer with ozone beauty salon equipment:
The facial steamer is used to clean the skin thoroughly by opening the pores in order to remove impurities (like blackheads, whiteheads, make up, etc. ) and generally revitalize the skin. The addition of ozone enriched steam helps to promote a more sterile environment for further treatment of the skin.
Cleaning instructions for facial steamer:
1. Glass jar and heat element should be cleaned at least once a week with distill water.
2. Clean residues from heating element by using clean distill water and soft clothe. Do not use any metal or abrasives.
3. Do not lose the rubber band on top of the glass jar. It is used to prevent water spilling out.
1. When perform facial steaming, client may feel breathless or hard to breathe if spray steam directly towards nose.
2. If steam too long, skin may become dry. If steam too close, skin may feel too hot. Do not turn ozone on for sensitive, capillaries and pigment skins.
3. The water filled in the glass jar must be distilled water only. No other product or liquid (e. G. Essential oil) can be added.
If yon are interested in any of our facial steamer products, please feel free to contact us.