What is Blunt Cannula? A blunt-tip cannula is a small tube with an unsharp rounded end, specifically designed for atraumatic intradermal injections of fluids, for example injectable fillers. It has ports on the side allowing the product to be dispensed more evenly. Microcannulas, on the other hand, are blunt and made of plastic. This makes them more flexible and less traumatic than standard needles. Unlike needles, they can navigate through tissue easily without cutting or tearing blood vessels. This significantly decreases the risks of bleeding and bruising. By moving blood vessels out of the way instead of cutting through them the risk of injecting a filler directly into a blood vessel is virtually zero. From a single entry point microcannulas can deliver fillers precisely over an area which would require multiple needle punctures. Fewer injections means less pain, more comfort, and less risk of complications.
Microcannula For Dermal Filler?
1) Made of high quality stainless steel
2) Different size available
3) Sterile package
4) Special design is available
5) Round tip and hole to avoid any damage
6) With graduation or without graduation
1. Comfort: Patients undergoing cannula injection experience much less discomfort than during needle injections. The entire lip, nasolabial fold, mandibular sulcus, cheek, or temple area
can be augmented through a single puncture site. Only 2-4 entry points are needed for full
2. Speed: Procedures with micro-cannula are less time-consuming, because of the techniques
used and decreased need for anesthesia (numbing cream or injections).
3. Recovery: The social downtime associated with traditional technique is practically eliminated
with less edema and swelling and minor bruising and/or vessel laceration.
4. Value: Fillers can be administered with greater precision so the results are more natural and
less product is needed to treat most areas.
5. Flexibility: Cannula allows access to virtually any area of the facial anatomy for improvement
with fillers. Previously hard to treat areas such as the delicate area under the eyes, hollow
cheeks and the vertical cheek wrinkles are easily corrected using this technique.
6. New collagen: Research surgical care suggests that moving the micro cannula back-and-forth in the dermis, stimulates the fibroblasts to produce new collagen, even without the addition
of fillers. As a results the skin begins to tighten by initiating growth factors.
*Ethlene Oxide Sterile
*Sterile if the Package Sealed and Undamaged
*Discard Safely after Single Use
We can specially make the products per customers’ specification.
We can offer OEM service with customers’ private brands and labels.
We can offer excellent after-sale service and professional technical support.
Virtually no bruising
Lessen pain considerably
Single point of entry for wider coverage
Minimal residence time
1) Q: Microcannulas Features:
A: A. Flexible Cannula
FLEXIBLE TO STIFF TO SUIT ALL NEEDS
Flexible cannulas for superficial & stiffer cannulas for deep injections.
B. Blunt tip
DOES NOT CUT THROUGH NERVES OR VESSELS
Dermasculpt’s blunt tips slide under the skin without causing any trauma.
2) Q: Benefits of Microcannulas Compared to Needles
√ Virtually no bruising × No intravascular injection
√ Considerably less pain Eliminating the risk of:
√ Minimal downtime × Necrosis
√ Single point of entry for wider coverage × Blindness
√ Stimulates new collagen production × Ophthalmoplegia
3) Q: What Areas Can Be Treated With Dermal Fillers Using Microcannulas?
A: Almost any area of the face and body can be treated with Microcannulas to deliver dermal fillers with minimal risk of bleeding, bruising, and swelling. Some areas of treatment in which microcannulas are especially beneficial include:
(tear troughs) Underneath the eyes
Vertical lip lines (smoker’s lines)
Nasolabial folds (smile lines)
Horizontal neck lines
Chest Wrinkles (decolletage)
4) Q: How many days for shipment?
A: Usually we ship our Microcannula by DHL, EMS, FedEx, UPS, and TNT. It will take about 3-10 days
Source your reliable laser hair removal equipment suppliers and manufacturers here, we would meet your requirment with our best service and products.