Muscular Pain Shock Wave Physical Therapeutic Equipment
Model Number: SW09DUAL
What is shock wave?
Shock wave is a safe, non-invasive, FDA-approved form of treatment for the reduction of cellulite and other improved body benefits. Various parts of the body can be treated effectively. Although there is no downtime after a treatment, it is recommended to take it easy for approximately 48 hours afterwards. A typical ESWT session takes about 30 minutes or less. Noticeable results can be achieved in just a few sessions (8-10 treatments are recommended). The cost per treatment session varies depending upon the treatment facility, area(s) to be treated; type of device shocks required and desired results.Applications
Apply features of soundwave,frequency 1-16Hz,enable to reach to 8cm subcutaneously,to apply on Periosteal and create heat,instant temperature reach to 43 degree,at the same time,improve blood circulation.
Shockwave is aimed at the affected areas that are th source of chronic pain.
The influence of the shockwaves causes to the dissolution of calcium deposits and leads to better vascularization.The after-effect is relief from the pain.
1. New electromagnetic shock wave
2. Dual Handles work together or seperately. Make treatments for two clients at the same time.
3. New hand piece with digital screen
4. You can see the total unmber of impacts and the real temperature of the handle.
5. With 7 different size treat heads ( include 2 special heads for ED therapy) .
6. New intelligent programming, with two default modes: comfort mode and expert mode, which can be adjusted during operation .
7. No need to use the foot pedal switch ,easy to operate .
8. Control via LCD touchscreen .
1. High effectiveness, fast relieve pain.
2. Noninvasive, no anesthetic, convenient and fast
3. Each nursing only 20 minutes, 5-10 nursing each session.
4. Widely applied to different soft tissue treatments.
|Power Levels / Energy
|60 to 185 mJ(equivalent to 1.0bar-4.0 bar)
|Suggestion for treatment parts
|Exceeds 25 preset treatment suggestion
|52.5X53X95.5 cm (L/W/H)
1. What is shock wave?
A shockwave is a pressure wave – any action that displaces its surrounding medium is a shockwave. The ripple created when a stone is thrown into a pond is a shockwave. The shockwaves used in equine medicine are generated in a fluid medium inside a transducer head and are then transmitted readily through skin, fat, and muscle. The high energy waves are focused within the transducer head so that the shockwave can be directed to the precise area of the injury. When shockwaves hit an area of higher acoustic impedance, such as bone, the waves slow dramatically and a large amount of energy is released into the surrounding tissue.
2. What signs indicate this therapy is needed?
Shock wave therapy may treat conditions such as degenerated tendons (Achilles tendonitis), heel pain (plantar fasciitis) and tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis).
3. How Long Does Treatment Last?
The therapy session takes about 15 minutes depending on the disorder that is treated. In general, 3-5 sessions are necessary at weekly intervals. The greatest success rate when dealing with problem areas is achieved by following a 12 week treatment program.
4. When should I avoid this therapy?
Complications are infrequent with shock wave therapy. People who have poor sensation (neuropathy) or hypersensitivity in the
Source your reliable laser hair removal equipment suppliers and manufacturers here, we would meet your requirment with our best service and products.