2. Scar removal including acne scar removal or treatment.
3. Acne Scar Removal, Acne Scar Treatment
4. Anti Wrinkle Treatment, Anti Aging
5. Hair Loss Treatment or Hair Restoration
6. Surgical Scar Removal
7. Hyper pigmentation treatment
1:Visual and noticeable improvement in a few days from the first treatment
2:Short healing time
3:No permanent damage or injury
4:No bruising, infection, discoloration or other complications
5:Extremely high absorption of any active ingredients
6:Almost all skin types can be treated
7:Thickens the dermis without damaging or removing epidermis.
Derma roller used for skin problems:
1) Scar Removal – including acne scar removal / treatment
2) Stretch Mark Removal / Treatment
3) Anti Aging,Anti Wrinkle
4) Cellulite Treatment / Cellulite Reduction or Removal
5) Hair Loss Treatment / Hair Restoration
6) Hyper Pigmentation Treatment
Reference chart of micro needle derma pen:
|Check and Chin
|Surgical & Burn Scars
Treatment effect of the derma pen:
1/3/5/7 pins and nano needle used for PMS (Permanent Make-up System) eyelash, eyebrow, face or lips.
9/12/36/42 pins used for MTS (Mirconeedle Therapy System)
Nano needle (square and roudess) using the advanced biological nanometer, more safe, no harm to skin,Painless, non-invasive.
Is Dermaroller safe and how much redness do you get?
It does not involve injections and therefore allergic reactions and side-effects are unlikely. It is minimally invasive, involves minimal or no downtime, rapid healing and requires simple aftercare.
Immediately after your Dermaroller Therapy you will look as though you have moderate sunburn and your skin may feel warm and tighter than usual. This will start to subside after 1 to 2 hours and will normally recover within the same day. You may have slight redness the following day or two.
What can the Derma Roller System treat?
The Derma Roller System can be used by both women and men and has numerous beneficial effects including:
– Anti Ageing
– Anti Wrinkle
– Cellulite Treatment / Cellulite Reduction or Removal
– Hair Loss Treatment / Hair Restoration
– Hyper Pigmentation Treatment
– Scar Removal – including acne scar removal
– Skin Smoothing
– Stretch Mark Removal
How fast does the Derma Roller get results?
The speed at which you will get results depends on what you are treating and how extensively your body needs to remodel the
affected area. This process of skin remodelling can go on for months after each Derma Roller treatment, but noticeable results
can be seen within a week! Your skin naturally renews itself every 40 days, so with a little stimulation changes can be dramatic
Here you can find a large selections of derma rolling system suppliers and manufacturers from China, do not hesitate to contact our derma rolling device suppliers if you need the items.