Muscular Pain Shock Wave Physical Therapeutic Equipment
Model Number: MA-SW606
Apply features of soundwave, frequency 1-16Hz,enable to reach to 8cm subcutaneously,to apply on Periosteal and create heat,instant temperature reach to 43 degree,at the same time,improve blood circulation.
Shockwave is aimed at the affected areas that are th source of chronic pain.
The influence of the shockwaves causes to the dissolution of calcium deposits and leads to better vascularization.The after-effect is relief from the pain.
1. The human engineering design provides setting and operates conveniently;
2. Color Spanish and English touch screen design, intuitive and clear;
3. Import power source, to ensure instant shock output effect;
4. Surge pressure and frequency selection, conform to treatment demand;
5. The air compressor is built-in accessories collection box;
6. Single or dual output is optional, and provides a various professional probe;
7. Adopt a portable design with a stand for choicable.
1. High effectiveness, fast relieve pain.
2. Noninvasive, no anesthetic, convenient and fast
3. Each nursing only 20 minutes, 5-10 nursing each session.
4. Widely applied to different soft tissue treatments.
|Operating mode||Continuous/4/8/16 pulses|
|Power Levels / Energy||60 to 185 mJ(equivalent to 1.0bar-4.0 bar)|
|Suggestion for treatment parts||Exceeds 25 preset treatment suggestion|
|Net Weight||8 kg|
1. What is shock wave?
A shockwave is a pressure wave – any action that displaces its surrounding medium is a shockwave. The ripple created when a stone is thrown into a pond is a shockwave. The shockwaves used in equine medicine are generated in a fluid medium inside a transducer head and are then transmitted readily through skin, fat, and muscle. The high energy waves are focused within the transducer head so that the shockwave can be directed to the precise area of the injury. When shockwaves hit an area of higher acoustic impedance, such as bone, the waves slow dramatically and a large amount of energy is released into the surrounding tissue.
2. What signs indicate this therapy is needed?
Shock wave therapy may treat conditions such as degenerated tendons (Achilles tendonitis), heel pain (plantar fasciitis) and tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis).
3. How Long Does Treatment Last?
The therapy session takes about 15 minutes depending on the disorder that is treated. In general, 3-5 sessions are necessary at weekly intervals. The greatest success rate when dealing with problem areas is achieved by following a 12 week treatment program.
4. When should I avoid this therapy?
Complications are infrequent with shock wave therapy. People who have poor sensation (neuropathy) or hypersensitivity in the
Source your reliable laser hair removal equipment suppliers and manufacturers here, we would meet your requirment with our best service and products.