540 Derma roller is an incredible device that naturally to increase the levels of the collagen and refresh your skin.Now dermaroller is becoming a common cosmetic procedure as treatment by stimulating collagen and elastin production.
It is very effective for all scar types, especially for hard to heal acne, stretch mark and atrophic white scarring.
(1) Rejuvenates skin, promotes pores and skin elasticity, will increase skin thickness.
(2) Reduces appearance of cellulite, stretch marks, and large pores.
(3) Stimulates hair growth, improves thinning/balding hair areas.
(4) Medical sterilized packaging/gamma sterilized.
(5) Process will not be painful (it only a tingling sensation).
(6) Can be used on all areas of the face, neck, body and scalp.
(7) Can be used by yourself anytime at your personal convenience.
2.Acne- and surgical scars
3.Wrinkles and anti-aging
4.Ice pick- and chickenpox scars
5.Treating or reducing cellulite
7.Lack of firmnes
8.Age spots & sun damage
3. Using different kinds of derma roller
Clean your face or any area that needs treatment with warm water. After use a steam towel or a facial steamer which will open the pores and then apply normal skin toner along the skin texture.
After using the derma roller apply any product or medication use it once or more if necessary
4. How to clean the derma roller
1.Before and after the skin needling treatment, please disinfect the dermaroller.
2. First pour some at least 75% alcohol in the dermaroller storage container or some other clean cup. The derma roller head should be all covered with the alcohol. Leave the roller in there for a while. Then, take it out, run hot water over it and allow the derma roller to air dry on paper towel.
3. After cleaning your dermaroller place it to storage box or container that is provided with the dermaroller.
4. You should do this after every skin needling session to disinfect your derma roller. Never place your dermaroller in boiling water or in an auto-calve as this may permanently damage the needles.
1. How is the Derma roller procedure performed & does it hurt?
The skin is cleaned and afterwards numbed with an appropriate numbing cream so it should not hurt at all. Skin is thoroughly needled in such a way, that each skin part is needled about 15 to 20 times. An even flushing is the best indication for a perfect medical performance.
2.n the Derma roller be performed on any skin colour?
Since Derma roller does not use thermal heat (unlike IPL & Lasers) it is safe to use on all skin types and all skin colours. There is no risk of post-inflammatory hyper-pigmentation.
3. How often can the Derma roller procedure be repeated?For Collagen Induction Therapy we recommend to start with 3 treatments, but with a minimum separation time of 6 to 8 weeks between treatments. For Scar Reduction Therapy an average of 3 to 5 treatments are recommended, with an improvement of 70-80%. Unlike ablative procedures for facial skin only, the Derma roller can be used on all skin parts of the body (neck, arms, legs, etc).
4. What are the side effects of a Derma roller procedure?
There are virtually no negative side effects, and none have ever been reported in over 150,000 procedures performed worldwide.
5. Are there any risks of post-op infections?
Since the tiny pricking channels close within one hour, and provided the procedure is done under clinical conditions, post-op infections are very unlikely.
Here you can find a large selections of derma rolling system suppliers and manufacturers from China, do not hesitate to contact our derma rolling device suppliers if you need the items.