Factory Sale hifu equipment with 5 hifu cartridges face lifting
1. Remove wrinkles on around forehead, eyes, mouth, etc.
2. Lifting and tightening both cheeks skin.
3. Improving skin elasticity and shaping contour.
4. Improving jaw line, reducing "marionette lines".
5. Tightening the skin tissue on forehead, lifting the eyebrows lines.
6. Improving skin complexion, making the skin delicate and bright.
7. Match with injecting beauty like Hyaluronic acid, collagen, to resolve more aging problem.
8. Removing neck wrinkles, protecting neck aging.
1) Immediate effect (lifting): Smooth the skin, enhance luminosity, re-balance skin tone, eliminate superficial wrinkles and reduce deep wrinkles.
2) Lasting effect (rejuvenating): collagen stimulation, elastic, dermis regeneration, improve skin texture and quality.
Skin Tighting Principle:
HIFU equipment is an advanced new high-intensity focused ultrasound technology designed instrument, change the traditional face lift wrinkle cosmetic suigery, non-surginal wrinkle technology, the Hifu equipment will release high concentrated focus sonic energy can penetrate in the deep SMAS fascia skin tissue and coagulation of high heat in the proper position, the deep dermis to stimulate the skin to produce more collagen and thus to tighten so the skin becomes former.
Hifu can directly delivers heat energy to skin and subcutaneous tissue that can stimulate and renew the skin’s collagen and thus consequently improving the texture and reducing sagging of the skin. It literally achieves the results of a facelift or a body lifts without any invasive surgery or injections, moreover, an added bonus of this procedure is that there is no downtime.
This technique can be applied to the face as well as the whole body, and also, it works equally well for people of all skin colours, in contrast to that of lasers and the intense pulse lights.
|Face Lifting Hifu Equipment with 5 Cartridge
|1.5, 3.0, 4.5, (8.0, 13) mm
|220±10 V AC/110±10 V AC, 50/60Hz
Treatment Tips used for:
1).1.5mm, 3mm, 4.5mm tips can treat SMAS, fat layer below skin and corium layer deeply!
1. DS-4.5mm: To transmit high- energy focused ultrasound to the skin, subcutaneous tissue, the ultrasound to penetrate the skin to a depth of 4.5mm, direct subcutaneous SMAS layer, forming "heat coagulation" regional, targeted to thicker skin, such as cheeks, etc.
2. DS-3.0mm: To transmitting high frequency into the dermis layer of the skin tissue,the ultrasound to penetrate the skin to a depth of 3.0mm,is responsible for activating the skin’s dermal layer of collagen,effectively enhance the effect of the consolidation of the outline,but also improve large pores and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
3. DS-1.5mm: To transmit high-energy focused ultrasound to the epidermis tissue,the ultrasound to penetrate the skin to a depth of 1.5mm,is responsible for activating the skin epidermis in thinner tissue.
2).8.0mm, 13mm tips can treat bodies and shape and slim your body!
More products in our store:
1. Do you have any warranty for your products?
Yes. All the machines have warranty. Three years warranty on host machine is given. Six months free replacement warranty for handles, treatment heads, and parts.
2. How is your after-sale service?
We have a professional technology supporting team for your timely services. You can get the help in time by telephone, webcam, online chat (Google talk, Facebook, Skype, whatsapp, etc). Please contact us once the machine has any problem. Best service will be offered.
3. Is HIFU surgery?
No.HIFU is a non-invasive procedure that addresses the skin and support layers below it, but doesn’t entail cutting or disrupting the surface of the skin.
4.How is HIFU different from lasers?
Lasers typically address issues in the superficial layers of the skin (e.g. fine lines, wrinkles, pigment changes). HIFU addresses the deep skin layer
and the foundational layer addressed in cosmetic surgery that lift and lend support to the skin. Therefore, the two technologies are quite complementary!
5. Is HIFU safe?
Over 200,000 treatments have been performed safely worldwide. In addition, ultrasound energy has a proven track record, with use in the field of medicine for more than 50 years.
6. Who is a good candidate for HIFU?
A good candidate for HIFU is someone with skin that has "relaxed" to the point of looking, and often feeling, less firm.
Sagging skin on the eyebrows, on the neck or under the chin, for instance, are often the first signs of "maturing" skin.
Typically, those in their thirties and older who have mild to moderate skin laxity are candidates. While HIFU is not a
replacement for a surgical face lift, there are many people who want some lifting but are not ready for surgery, either
mentally, financially or logistically. There are also younger people who want to "stay ahead of the game" as well as those looking to prolong the effects of cosmetic surgery.
7. How long does the HIFU treatment take?
A treatment typically takes 60-90 minutes and does not involve any downtime.
8. What problem areas does HIFU target? What kind of results do you get?
HIFU addresses mild to moderate loose or sagging skin on the face and neck. Specifically, by reconditioning and renewing the skin from within, HIFU will lift the brow and give a more refreshed look overall. HIFU is also used to lift and tighten sagging skin on the neck and under the chin, addressing the "turkey gobbler" and "double chin," which many patients are trying to eliminate.
9. How long until I see results?
Patients may enjoy some initial effect but the ultimate lifting and toning will take place over 2-3 months, as tired collagen is replaced with new, more elastic collagen. As this collagen-building process continues, further improvements can appear up to 6 months following a procedure.
10. Will I need more than one treatment?
The majority of patients only need one treatment; however, some may benefit from more than one treatment (depending on how much laxity they have and their body’s own biological response to the ultrasound and collagen-building process). Your physician will be able to recommend the right treatment plan for your needs.
11. Is there any downtime?
HIFU is an entirely non-invasive procedure and as such, there is no downtime. You are able to return to your normal activities right away, and there are no special measures you need to take.
12. Will I feel the ultrasound during the treatment?
Yes. What you are feeling during the treatment is actually tiny amounts of focused ultrasound energy being deposited below the surface of the skin.
13 .What does it feel like?
Patients have noted there can be some discomfort while the ultrasound energy is being delivered, but it is temporary and a positive signal that the collagen-building process has been initiate.
Source your reliable laser hair removal equipment suppliers and manufacturers here, we would meet your requirment with our best service and products.